dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server is a free tool for capturing and analyzing SQL Server events and save data about each event t. The tool provides convenient GUI to SQL Trace for inspecting a Database Engine instance. For instance, user can audit a production environment to determine which stored procedures are affecting performance by executing too slowly.
* Watch the trace results as the trace runs
* Events sorting and grouping
* Start, stop, modify the trace results as necessary
* Multiple event profiling templates
* Saving trace results to a file for the future use
* Clear wizard interface
* Compliance with the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS)
* Connection to Microsoft Azure SQL Database by using identities in Azure Active Directory
* Greatly improved visual style of the application with high DPI support
dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server is a free software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-08-30. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server (version 1.3) has a file size of 22.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 69 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.